We are looking for a sharp individual for our Accounting Clerk position to perform a variety of accounting tasks. The position will be key to the accounting department which can include processing invoices, scanning, A/P & A/R functions, data entry, assisting clients, bank rec's, etc.
- Assist Customers
- A/R & A/P Aging’s
- Various projects
- Process invoices for installation department
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform other office tasks
- Capacity to work in a high-volume environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Must have very strong math skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Honest, ethical and ability to handle monetary matters in a confidential manner.
We offer long term employment with a 50 year old company that is continually growing. Great benefits with many extras. Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and much more. All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background check and drug test.