What Are the Home Security System Essentials?
What Security Features You Need and Where We Come In
A month into the New Year, you may be looking at ways to make upgrades to your home. One upgrade that we think is necessary to consider is a home security system. Protecting your Ponte Vedra Beach, FL home should be a priority this year.
In this blog, we will discuss the essential features of a home security system and why using us is the smart move.
There’s security and then there’s smart security. Our partner Alarm.com connects your devices so that they all work in sync to provide the best security for your home. What exactly does that mean? Let’s consider some of the products in your home that you’re probably already using and how they can function as a whole in your security solution.
- Lighting: Did you know your security system work with your lighting control to enhance security in your home? Have the lights turn on according to a designated schedule, or act a certain way in the event of unexpected activity on your property.
- Windows: Window sensors with Alarm.com let you know if a window is open and — added bonus — will also work with your thermostat to control the temperature in the space.
- Garage Door Control: Receive an alert if your garage door has been left open, and close it using an app on your smartphone.
With any smart technology installation, you want to feel confident about it. The goal is to set everything up correctly as to prevent any problems. However, we understand that questions may come up or you may need emergency service with your system. This is why we offer 24-hour tech support for any issues that may arise at any moment.
Constant, Easy to Use Monitoring
Monitor your home from anywhere in the world. Go on your smartphone and check out surveillance footage wherever you are. Here are a few of the devices we can install that allow you keep eyes on your property at all times.
- Video Cameras: Surveillance allows you to keep an eye on a room or area via live-streaming or watch recorded footage from a designated time. You can access all of this from your app — no need to fumble around with the video camera.
- Image Sensor: These sensors take a photo and send it directly to you when unexpected motion is detected.
- Doorbell Camera: Keep an eye on who is at the door — whether it’s someone you’re expecting who you can let in using your app, or an unexpected visitor you want to speak to through the two-way voice technology.
Between physical devices that you may already have in your home, essential additions, and services in your home security system, we can work to make your home as secure as possible.
Ready to take the next step in home security? Reach out to us here or give us a call at (904) 743-8444.