Burglary, Hold-Up, Theft
A burglary, hold-up, or theft can have a lasting impact on your Jacksonville or Amelia Island business through the loss of property and security for customers and staff.
- Easy-to-use commercial security systems utilize smart devices to pinpoint any alarm or trouble.
- A variety of unobtrusive door sensors, motion, and glass breakage detectors increase protection.
- Digital alerts allow you to know immediately when there is an unauthorized individual present.
- 24/7 monitoring from three different locations results in continuous and effective protection.
Keycards are an integral part of your Ponte Vedra Beach business security system. They can help you control and monitor the flow of people and/or vehicles through your doors, turnstiles, and parking lot barriers.
- Keycards increase building security.
- They are easily replaced if a card is ever lost or stolen.
- Eye scanners or thumbprint readers with customized biometric systems are available.
- We are an experienced partner for small business security and large commercial upgrades.
Commercial fire alarm systems are becoming a standard requirement for many commercial facilities, and they are important for protecting your personnel as well as your assets.
- We are nationally certified with hundreds of successful installations.
- We meet all necessary Jacksonville and Duval County fire codes at an affordable rate.
- We work closely with your architects, local authorities, fire marshal, and builder to create the right solutions.
Surveillance cameras are an important addition to business security. They can deter theft but also verify workplace productivity, and workers’ compensation claims.
- Maximizes your commercial security camera systems with motion detection features.
- Expert camera placement is achieved with every professional installation.
- All cameras provide a continuous digital feed and constant digital recording.
- Trained professionals oversee the installation and management of your system.
- Atlantic Security’s expert camera systems help keep an eye on your business, no matter where you are.
Get peace-of-mind with Atlantic Security systems and monitoring.
Choosing the right security company is an important decision. You need to know the facts. Don’t let misleading radio and television ads be your deciding factor. Atlantic Security has been providing state-of-the-art residential and small business security systems since 1968.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Central Station Monitoring with Two Redundant Back-up Stations
- 24-Hour Tech Support
- Oldest and Largest Privately Owned Security and Automation Company in Northern Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Lowest Monitoring Rate of Any Major Company