Trying to choose the best alarm company to protect your home or business can be very confusing. It seems like new companies are springing up everywhere. If you believe all the ads on TV and radio it appears that everyone is the best.
We have found that many people shopping for a business or home security monitoring solution do not know what questions they should be asking the alarm company when they are inquiring about protection.
Here are a few questions you should be asking any alarm company that you are considering doing business with in Jacksonville, Aemlia Island or the surorunding area:
1. In the event of a natural disaster, such as a hurricane, does your company just have one central monitoring station?
2. If I am unhappy with the quality of the installation can I get my money back any time within the first 90 days and can you prove it?
3. What is the name brand of the product you would install in my home or business?
4. If I need a service call, how soon will you be out to fix my alarm?
5. What is your rating with the BBB? (Check this out with the BBB)
6. What is the length of your monitoring contact?
7. At the end of my contract with your company am I “locked in” for another year or am I month to month
8. Will you guarantee, in writing, that my monitoring rate will never go up?
9. What is the length of your warranty on my system?
10. What do you charge for a service call?
11. What happens if I move?
12. How long have you been in business?
13. Do you use any subcontractors?
Call Atlantic Security today and ask about our 90 day money back guarantee.